Searching for a Therapist?
Whether you are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, or Behavioral and Mental Health Specialist, it has never been easier to find them. By contracting with us, you are no longer restricted to your geographical location. As has been our experience, we have seen therapists providing high quality, engaging, compliant, and personal therapy services from all over the USA and the world!
As we are sure you are aware, there has frequently been a shortage of therapists in America.
This leads to:
1. Parents and students frustrated over the lack of service
2. Overworked therapists
3. Directors hiring any applicant, regardless of qualifications
4. Legal action resulting from lack of coverage
Let us help you!
Our Available Services Include:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral and Mental Health Services (Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Intervention, etc)
- Our teletherapy services adhere to all existing responsibilities for delivering services, including the various codes of ethics, scopes of practice, federal and state laws (licensure, HIPAA, FERPA, etc.) as well as policy documents. This means the quality of service via teletherapy will be consistent with face-to-face services.
- Recognized as an acceptable and viable form of treatment
- Endorsed by many leading national organizations
- The American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA), the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), the Mayo Clinic, The US Dept of Health and Resources
- Approved by a rapidly growing number of schools and districts
“Lighthouse Therapy has provided our organization with dependable, reliable, and professional, related services. What separates Lighthouse Therapy from other vendors, is their terrific customer service and quality human character.”
– Tim Ribota, Ed. S., Director of Student Services, Pacific Charter Institute
“Janet pays attention to how many students we had the previous year, and has the therapists to cover services for ALL the students when school starts the next year”
– Jacqueline Whitney, Lone Pine, California